We are a nonprofit and as such work diligently to minimize the expenses associated with our events. Very often our workshops and sessions reach their registration limit. It is difficult to fill the empty seats when cancellations are made too close to the event date. Each seat that is left empty from cancelation adds to our cost of offering the event.
For this reason we’ve revised our cancellation policy.
- Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is one week prior to the event, subject to $20 USD administrative cancellation fee. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or a check will be sent to the original check address.
- Cancellations received 6 days (or less) prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund as we need to confirm attendance with the venue and presenter.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations are requested in written format, via e-mail CRA Office or fax 720-633-9776 or, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- You can transfer your event fee to a future workshop or seminar if you meet the cancelation deadline. All transfer credits must be used within 1 years of the original event date.
- After the cancelation deadline you can transfer your registration to another person for the same event.
- Event Cancellation by CRA
- CRA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If CRA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund or transfer to a future event.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- CRA accepts no responsibility for travel arrangements or any other actual or perceived loss due to cancellation of a training event.
Trade Show Vendor Space
- A 50% refund will be issued on all written cancellations received on or before December 23, 2021. There will be no refunds for cancellations made on or after December 24, 2021.
- ** There are no refunds for outdoor space in the event of inclement weather on the day of the Trade Show (1-23-20).
Training Center Courses
By registering to attend a class at the CRA Training Center, you CONFIRM and ACCEPT the following terms, conditions and policies.
- Terms and Conditions: Payment is required prior to class. If we have not received payment by the day of class you will NOT be allowed to attend the course. I understand and accept this policy.
- Class Changes and Cancellations: A class will be closed when it reaches its maximum enrollment, so register early. The CRA Training Center reserves the right to cancel any course in the event of insufficient enrollment. Course cancellations will be made at least oneweek prior to the course start date. Students enrolled in a cancelled class are entitled to a full refund, or the payment may be transferred to another course that is held within one calendar year.
- Refund Policy: If a cancellation notice is received in writing 7 days prior to the start of the course, a full (100%) refund will be issued within two weeks of the start of the class. In the event that the student needs to cancel for any reason within the first 3 days of the course, a prorated refund will be issued with-in two weeks from the date of receipt of the written notice of cancellation. No credit will be given for partial classes/sessions taken. Absolutely no REFUNDS or CREDITS will be given for cancellations received after 50% completion of the course.
This cancellation and refund policy applies to all online and live educational workshop events presented by CRA unless otherwise stated in the corresponding event materials. Please read all event information thoroughly. CRA reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to inclement weather, low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.