PR, Marketing, Communications Outreach
The Colorado Roofing Association is a non-profit organization established in 1978. Our continued commitment is to promote the ethics, education and image of the roofing industry throughout the State of Colorado.
CRA members and our local communities need to know about whom we are and what we do!
The purpose of the PR Committee is to support and facilitate promotion of the association and its members. The committee provides input pertaining to the use of communication tools that support the mission of the association by educating members and the general public while maintaining a POSTIVE IMAGE of the roofing industry. Those tools include (but are not limited to) the CRA website, Facebook page, E-Newsletter, E-News blasts, informational brochures and press releases. The Committee meets six to seven times per year with additional meetings scheduled on an as needed basis.
The PR Committee is presently working on a number of projects, including:
- Promoting a POSITIVE IMAGE of the roofing industry – PR volunteers spread the news about CRA activities and good deeds
- Maximize the use of social networking tools to reach CRA members and the general public
- Development of continuing awareness campaigns to educate the public on how to select a professional and trusted roofing contractor including a general year round message along with an enhanced hail damage informational spring/summer campaign.
- Redesign of CRA website to establish a “mobile friendly” platform in order to maintain current standards in an ever changing online environment.
- Partnering with other professional associations to promote CRA and foster mutually beneficial relationships exposing members to other professional development and networking opportunities
- Continued relationship building with media outlets and relevant business organizations to promote CRA with the business community.
Recent Press Releases
May 8, 2017
When HAIL Strikes, Find a Quality Contractor to Repair Your Roof