One of the primary goals of the Colorado Roofing Association is to educate its members.
CRA holds a variety of seminars and programs throughout the year that target specific roofing areas with the goal of increasing our membership’s knowledge and awareness of each. Past topics have covered such topics as TPO/EPDM, legal exposures, roofing technical updates, Silica exposure, metal roofing, underlayments, self-adhered membranes, submittal writing, hail damage assessment, healthcare reform, social media marketing, collections, plan reading, mold litigation exposure and felt alternatives.
Pinpoint & Lunch Seminar PowerPoint Presentations:
- Dec 11, 2019 - Legal Exposures – Contracts andContractorLiability
- Oct 24, 2019 - Winning the War for Talent
- Sept 26, 2019 - Are Drones Worth It? AERIAL PERSPECTIVES IN ROOFING
- May 9, 2019 - Predictable Revenue: 5 Steps to Getting off the Revenue Rollercoaster
- April 24, 2019 - Conversation with Reid Ribble, NRCA - ProCertification PowerPoint
- Feb 5 2019 - Denver's Green Building Ordinance Update - PowerPoint
- Feb 5 2019 - Denver's Green Building Ordinance Update - Handout
- Dec 11, 2018 – Mark Graham, NRCA Technical Update
- Oct 17, 2018 – Part 2: Air Barriers and Vapor Retarders: The Current Conundrum in the Roofing Industry
- Dec 12, 2017 – Legal Exposures – Where the Law & Insurance Intersect