Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all of you.
As members, we hope that you don't feel that the CRA is just an advertising logo. It is an organization based on the belief that it is our responsibility to 'promote the ethics, education and image of the roofing industry in the State of Colorado through meetings and actions of the members.'
The CRA Board is committed to developing and maintaining our website as a place consumers' value as a trusted source for education and information for one of the biggest decision making processes a homeowner makes - investing in a new roof! We have worked to redevelop the CRA website by establishing a new and refreshed online presence with three purposes:
- Continue to provide Consumer Education about selecting roofing contractors for roofing projects and to motivate home owners and building managers to choose CRA Contractor Members for their roofing needs;
- Continue to provide membership information to CRA Members about the activities and operations of the association and;
- Provide members with more control of their membership records by offering a cloud-based software, that empowers our members with a self-service online interface to interact with the association online from your desks and 'on the go' from any device.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login.
With your login, you will be able to:
- Register for events and classes
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay company invoices (for company admin users)
- ...and more!
In order to create your new login, please complete the steps below.
To create your new login, select the option that best fits you:
- Option 1: My company is a member and I had a login on the old CRA site
- Option 2: My company is a member and I need to create a new account
Follow this link.
Please enter the email address that we have on file for you and submit the password reset.
Check your email for a password reset and follow the instructions. (Don't forget to check your spam folder!)
NOTE: It is possible that your account information was not brought over to the new website and you will need to create a new user account. If you do not receive an email, please refer to the steps below.
Follow this link.
Agree to the terms and conditions.
Enter your email and select a password.
- Past CRA Trade Show Vendors who are not members of CRA should have an account on our new system. Please use Option 1 above to perform a password reset. If your email does not come up in the system, then please register with the 'Continue as Guest' option for reserving your table.
Not sure if you are a CRA Member, check the online member directory here.
Members, if you have any questions or are not sure which category you belong in, please contact us.
If your company is ready to join CRA:
We are excited to have you as a new member! To get started:
- Click "Join" in the top right corner.
- Choose "View Member Types."
- Select your member type.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
- Fill in your information as well as your company's information.
- Select your payment method as either invoice or credit card.
We hope you enjoy all that your new website has to offer! If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.