This 1-day course is intended for installers of all levels who are seeking in depth knowledge of roof COATING systems as well as learning the types, difference between coatings, damproofing & waterproofing and proper application methods.
Details about Course:
- Next start date: See our event calendar.
- Location: CRA Training Center, 1660 Jasper Street, Unit I, Aurora, CO 80011
- 1 day course, of which over 50% is hands-on installation techniques/training
- 8am - 5pm (1 hour off for lunch)
- Small class size: Maximum 16 students
- Students will receive a “Certificate of Completion” upon passing the course.
Make a commitment to take a person out of the field for one-day, we’ll train them and with their new knowledge and skills, they will be twice as productive when they return.
Total MEMBER Investment: $250.00
Total NON-Member Investment: $350.00
CRA Member Continuing Involvement Units (CIUs) = 8 per person
Coatings Course Curriculum:
- Introduction: Safety & Definitions
- Differences between Coatings and Waterproofing
- Waterproofing -vs- Damproofing
- Waterproofing (Fluid Applied) – Overview
- Coatings – Overview
- Application Methods
- Specific Applications for Commonly Used Coatings and Waterproofing
- CRA classes are limited to two students per company.*
- Student will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
*Course may be cancelled if class minimums are not met.
Bring with you:
Students should bring their own gloves and safety glasses. (Supplementary tools will be available for use during the class.)
Terms & Conditions
By registering to attend a class at the CRA Training Center, you CONFIRM and ACCEPT the following terms, conditions and policies.
Terms and Conditions: Our payment policy is that we need payment prior to class. If we have not received payment prior to the class you will NOT be allowed to attend the course. I understand and accept this policy.
Class Changes and Cancellations: A class will be closed when it reaches its maximum enrollment, so register early. The CRA Training Center reserves the right to cancel any course in the event of insufficient enrollment. Course cancellations will be made at least one week prior to the course start date. Students enrolled in a cancelled class are entitled to a full refund, or the payment may be transferred to another course that is held within one calendar year.
Refund Policy: If a cancellation notice is received in writing 7 days prior to the start of the course, a full (100%) refund will be issued within two weeks from the date of cancellation. No credit will be given for partial classes/sessions taken.